The difference our profits make
Sparked from mateship and built to improve the lives of locals, we strive to carry on a legacy. It is our duty to contribute and engage with our local, leaving it richer than before.
At Harbord Diggers means we share our successes with the community:
- Profit from every beer poured, every meal served, and every game played at Harbord Diggers is invested back into our community, whether it is through a grant, donation or for new facilities and events for our locals to enjoy.
- The Diggers has provided more than 250 local jobs, ensuring we can continue giving back to our local community as one of the largest employers in the Northern Beaches.
- We aim to encourage social engagement and inclusion amongst all members of our community, reducing the risk of social isolation, particularly amongst older residents.
- In the spirit of our original legacy, Mounties Group currently contributes more than $1 million annually to support local community groups. The Diggers is always looking for opportunities to significantly increase this contribution.
- With a state-of-the-art fitness and aquatic precinct, Harbord Diggers is prioritising health and wellbeing.
- Our over 55s living residences, Watermark Freshwater, is changing the face of retirement living in Australia, with services and facilities available to help reduce aged care admissions.
Every time you visit and support Harbord Diggers, you are helping to support your local Northern Beaches community.